Tuddenham Mill - a perfect wedding venue near Newmarket and Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk
If you are looking for an intimate, stylish and romantic wedding venue, Tuddenham Mill is the perfect choice. It is a stunningly converted historic water mill set in a picturesque location on a millpond near Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk, as well as Cambridge.
The surrounding 12 acres of enchanting Suffolk countryside offer a wealth of opportunities for your wedding photos. Whether you are planning a church service or civil ceremony, Tuddenham Mill can offer an exceptional wedding venue. The Mill’s reputation for fine food and wine, chic decor, tranquil surroundings, laid back atmosphere and designer bedrooms will all come together to ensure that your special day is a truly unique experience.
For more information about weddings at Tuddenham Mill, please contact our reception team
Celebrate in style
Spring Wedding Open Day
Sunday 1st March 2015
On the day...
- Meet the finest wedding suppliers in the area
- View the Mill, our stunning grounds and bedrooms
- Meet our friendly team and experienced wedding coordinator
- Enjoy light complementary refreshments
- Enter our competition to win great prizes from the Mill and exhibitors
- Everyone is welcome and entry is free