Introducing our new, individual and very original bedrooms.
Set in the meadow, next to the mill stream and a short walk away from the Mill, the Nooks are rustic and romantic, but still have all the indulgence you would expect from a stay at Tuddenham Mill. Each Nook offers a blend of cosy luxury, subtle interiors and a fabulous location with uninterrupted meadow views.
Perfect for all year round stays our Nooks have underfloor heating, outdoor decked seating area and one even comes with its own natural, wood-fired hot tub, discretely positioned outside the Nook and overlooking unspoilt views of the Suffolk countryside.
*please note that our Meadow Nooks are not pet-friendly
Retreat to one of our stylish Nooks and unwind in cosy luxury.
- Nestled away from it all on the meadow
- Outdoor decked seating area
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in power shower
- Exclusive ESPA toiletries
- Missoni dressing gowns
- Heated bathroom floor
- Tea, fresh coffee, orange juice and homemade biscuits
- Cosy feather duvets, extra-large pillows and fine cotton bed linen
- Smart Sony TV, Pure radio with bluetooth and free wi-fi
Natural, wood-fired hot tubs
Add a little extra indulgence to your perfect rural getaway and choose one of our Nooks with its own, wood-fired hot tub.
- Hand-crafted from red cedar wood
- Heated by a wood fire and reaches up to 40C
- Adjustable water temperature
- Chemicals free, fresh water